Rental Property Insurance

There are many reasons you might want to rent out your home on a short or long-term basis. Depending on the scenario, your standard homeowners policy may not cover losses incurred while your home is rented out. Therefore, you may need a more specialized insurance policy. Whether you own a second home that you lease, want to rent out a spare bedroom in your house periodically through Airbnb, or make a little extra cash renting out your beach cottage when you’re not using it, the first step should be to call your insurance professional.

Our office is equipped with the latest technology and each of our knowledgeable insurance brokers will take the time to explain your options and tailor a policy suited specifically to you. We welcome you to experience the i80 difference.

Want to get a quote? Let's get started!